The new Audio-Technica AT2020 USB offers articulation and intelligibility with studio quality. It plugs directly into your computer’s USB port and works seamlessly with your favorite recording software. Equipped with a USB digital output, the AT2020 USB is perfect for home studio recording, field recording, podcasts and voiceover.
Based on the renowned Audio-Technica AT2020
The Audio-Technica AT2020 USB is based on the critically acclaimed design of Audio-Technica’s AT2020 cardioid condenser microphone. Like the Audio-Technica AT2020, it features a low-mass diaphragm designed specifically to provide broad frequency response and superior transient response.
With its own low noise, the Audio-Technica AT2020 USB is perfectly suited for sophisticated digital recording equipment. Audio-Technica’s state-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure that the microphone meets the company’s renowned standards of uniformity and durability.
Try the Audio-Technica AT2020 USB. Plug it in and turn it on.
- Side Capture Studio Condenser with USB Digital Output (Windows and Mac Compatible)
- Crystalline and natural sound for podcasts, home studio recordings, field recordings and voiceover
- The unique low mass diaphragm design offers wide frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces the capture of side and rear sounds, improving insulation of the desired sound source
- Low noise – perfectly tuned for sophisticated digital recording equipment
- Includes table top stand with tripod, pedestal hinged stand, USB cable and storage pouch
Element Permanently polarized condenser with fixed charge back plate
Polar pattern Cardioid
Frequency Response 20-16,000 Hz
USB power requirements (5V DC)
Weight 374 g (13.2 oz)
Dimensions 162.0 mm (6.38 “) in length, 52.0 mm (2.05”) maximum body diameter
USB Type Output Connector
Supplied accessories 5/8 in-27 threaded pedestal bracket; threaded adapter 5/8 in-27 to 3/8 in-16; protective bag; table stand with tripod; cable 10 feet (3.1 m) long
BIT DEPTH: 16 bit
SAMPLE RATE: 44.1 kHz
Macintosh: Mac OS X; USB 1.0 or 2.0; 64 MB RAM (minimum)
Windows: XP Home Edition or XP Professional; USB 1.0 or 2.0; 64 MB RAM (minimum)
Check the latest price > Click Here